Founder & CEO with over 20 years of total professional experience spread across Internal Audit, IT Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Financial statement audit & Business Finance Management.
Following are the transactions in which quoting of PAN is mandatory by every person except the Central Government, the State Governments and the Consular Offices:
1) Sale or purchase of a motor vehicle or vehicle other than two wheeled vehicles.
2) Opening an account [other than a time-deposit referred at point No. 12 and a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account] with a banking company or a co-operative bank
3) Making an application for issue of a credit or debit card.
4) Opening of a demat account with a depository, participant, custodian of securities or any other person with SEBI
5) Payment in cash of an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 to a hotel or restaurant against bill at any one time.
6) Payment in cash of an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 in connection with travel to any foreign country or payment for purchase of any foreign currency at any one time.
7) Payment of an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 to a Mutual Fund for purchase of its units
8) Payment of an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 to a company or an institution for acquiring debentures or bonds issued by it.
9) Payment of an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 to the Reserve Bank of India for acquiring bonds issued by it.
10) Deposits of cash exceeding Rs. 50,000 during any one day with a banking company or a cooperative bank.
10A) Deposits of cash aggregating to more than Rs. 2,50,000 during the period of 09th November 2016 to 30th December 2016 with a banking company, cooperative bank or post office.
11) Payment in cash for an amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 during any one day for purchase of bank drafts or pay orders or banker's cheques from a banking company or a co-operative bank.
12) A time deposit of amount exceeding Rs. 50,000 or aggregating to more than Rs. 5 lakh during a financial year with -
(i) a banking company or a co-operative bank
(ii) a Post Office;
(iii) a Nidhi referred to in section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013 or
(iv) a non-banking financial company
13) Payment in cash or by way of a bank draft or pay order or banker's cheque of an amount aggregating to more than Rs. 50,000 in a financial year for one or more pre-paid payment instruments, as defined in the policy guidelines for issuance and operation of pre-paid payment instruments issued by Reserve Bank of India under section 18 of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 to a banking company or a co-operative bank or to any other company or institution. [As amended by Finance Act, 2019]
14) Payment of an amount aggregating to more than Rs. 50,000 in a financial year as life insurance premium to an insurer
15) A contract for sale or purchase of securities (other than shares) for amount exceeding Rs. 1 lakh per transaction
16) Sale or purchase, by any person, of shares of a company not listed in a recognised stock exchange for amount exceeding Rs. 1 lakh per transaction.
17) Sale or purchase of any immovable property for an amount exceeding Rs. 10 lakh or valued by stamp valuation authority referred to in section 50C of the Act at an amount exceeding ten lakh rupees.
18) Sale or purchase of goods or services of any nature other than those specified above for an amount exceeding Rs. 2 lakh per transaction.
1) Minor person can quote PAN of his father or mother or guardian provided he does not have any income chargeable to income-tax.
2) Any person, who does not have PAN and enters into any of above transaction, can make a declaration in Form No.60.
3) Quoting of PAN is not required by a non-resident in a transaction referred at point No. 3 or 5 or 6 or 9 or 11 or 13 or 18. 4) Any person who has an account (other than a time deposit referred at point no. 12 and a Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account) maintained with a banking company or a co-operative bank. He will be required to furnish his PAN or Form No.60 on or before 30-06-2017 if he has not quoted his PAN or furnished Form No. 60 at the time of opening of such account or subsequently
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions :
We realize the need for you to keep your expenses down, and therefore we take that into consideration in our pricing structure. Although our pricing structure is incredibly low, our service is 'top-notch', we GUARANTEE it!. Our experienced staff, and highly efficient work environment, allows us to handle a high amount of volume, and pass the savings to our clients. Our incredibly low rates make it affordable for everyone.
Think about it this way, we offer a 100% unconditional 7 day money back guarantee, one month contract, no yearly contract, no hidden fees; we have nothing to gain, and you have nothing to lose if our service is not top-notch!
We currently do not offer trial periods since we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee for the first full 7 days of service. Our monthly case laws plan is of Rs. 200/-. If you are not completely satisfied, simply request a refund within the first 7 days of service, and we'll gladly do so.
Taxpundit uses 128-bit encryption from Alpha SSL for all online credit card transactions and payments are processed by CCAvenue. To confirm, look for the lock in the browser.
After Login visit Newsletter and provide your details. You can remove yourself from the list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
If you are not satisfied with our services you can ask for the refund within 7 days. However, after 7 days it will not be possible to cancel the subscription.
Yes. We give discount if you renew it earlier. Please login and visit My Subscriptions and renew before it expires.
All our plans are CA Assisted with one to one discussion with competitive pricing. We do not outsource and job is executed by our in-house experienced staff.
No, no, no, and no.
We have no term contract, no hidden fees, and an unconditional 7 day money back guarantee. If we do not do what we say, you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Leaders in National & International Tax Laws
Our experienced team will draft Grounds of Appeal and Statement of Facts and will assist you in online filing of appeals.