Welcome to Taxpundit!
We are excited to announce that we have completed 10 years in Business. Thank you for being our valued customer. We are so grateful and hope we met your expectations. On this occasion we are launching a revamped website. This revamp features great content you’ve previously accessed, along with new enhancements that help you navigate and engage with it. All paid members will be able to login and access the content as usual. To access free content there is no need to create any account. Free case laws are available to all without logging. However, for unrestricted access a paid subscription is needed. Please visit our Subscribe page for more details.
Thank you once again for your continuous trust in our business. It brings us great joy to serve you. I hope we can continue to earn your business and if you have any comments or concerns, please let us know so we can help you better.
- Feature packed Filter for better search results and refinement of results.
- All Case Laws in pdf file downloaded from official websites without any changes.
- Publication wise, Court Wise, Subject wise Case Laws.
- Full Library containing all cases in one place.
- All case laws reported in ITR, ITD, DTR, ITR Tribunal and DTR Tribunal in one place.
Frequently asked questions.
- Every case law table has multiple options to search. Click on the Filter provided on top of the table. You can search case laws by selecting filters or providing input in the text box and clicking on Go at the bottom of the Filter. To reset the Filter click on Reset Filter or reload the table.
- Alternatively, you can type keywords in the Search Box provided on the top of the table. This will search in all columns of the table.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Taxpundit are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Taxpundit's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
Taxpundit is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- ₹ 0.00 / year
- Limited Access
- No Full Library
- No Subject Wise
- No Support
- Browse Case Laws
- ₹ 2000.00 / year
- Unrestricted Access
- Full Library
- Subject Wise
- Email Support
- Subscribe Now